- Business Summary
Accretive Co., Ltd.
1-28-44 Shinkawa, Chuo-Ku, Tokyo, 104-0033 Japan
- President & C.E.O: Takeshi Sugahara
- Executive vice president & C.C.O: Koichi Igarashi
- Managing Director & C.F.O: Hiroshi Takayama
- Outside Director: Naoki Yoshida
- Director & Audit and supervisory committee member: Yuji Hori
- Outside Director & Audit and supervisory committee member: Naohiko Matsuo
- Outside Director & Audit and supervisory committee member: Seiji Koga
- Outside Director & Audit and supervisory committee member: Yuji Konishi
1,224 million yen (as of March 31, 2018)
116 (Part-timers 171, as of March 31, 2018)
Mizuho Bank / Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation / Resona Bank / Shinsei Bank, Limited / Norinchukin Bank
Discount Store, Supermarket, Department Store, Manufacturer, Mail Order Sales Company etc.
6F, 1-4-8 Kyutaro-cho, Chuo-Ku, Osaka City, Osaka 541-0056 Japan
5F, 4-9-1 Minamiyawata, Ichikawa City, Chiba, 272-0023 Japan
- Company History
- May, 1999
- Oct, 2001
- Certification given by MITI based on Law of encouraging to create new business model.
- Dec, 2004
- Initial Public Offering in TSE Mothers.（Code number：8423）
- Dec, 2005
- Changed listed stock market from TSE Mothers to TSE 1st section.
- Mar, 2006
- Obtained an Information Security Management Systems (ISMS).
- Apr, 2007
- Obtained an ISO 27001.
- Jul, 2012
- Changed Trade Name from Fidec to Accretive.
- 1-28-44 Shinkawa, Chuo-Ku,
Tokyo, 104-0033 Japan
- JR Keiyo Line Hacchobori Station (7 minute walk)
Metro Tozai/Hibiya Line Kayabacho Station
Exit 3 (9 minute walk)